Group Benefits Advisor Job
Group Benefits Advisor
Want to Join the Team of an Energized and Highly Successful Local Business?
Wiegers Financial & Benefits is proud to be a leading employer in Saskatchewan’s financial services industry. Our team of approximately 45 financial advisors, benefits advisors, and support staff take pride in the dedication, effectiveness, flexibility and longevity that defines us.
And we’re growing. Constantly.
Wiegers Financial & Benefits is looking to hire an experienced Group Benefits Advisor (or an aspiring one with significant experience in a different role in the group benefits industry)
- Recognized business college diploma or degree
- GBA designation (if you're in the process of completing your GBA, that's great too!)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) Introductory Group Benefits course
- 2-5 years related experience in employee benefits
- Driven to improve people’s lives
- Goal oriented
- A highly effective networker
- Characterized by a positive and personable approach to interacting with others
- Limitless opportunity and income potential
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- A diverse team of individuals who work (and get along) exceptionally well together
- Mentorship and support from some of the most successful financial advisors in Saskatoon
- Highly competitive retirement savings programs
- Numerous opportunities to get involved in the community
This really is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it. If we meet with you and agree
that your joining our team would be a great fit, we’ll happily provide you with employee referrals so you
can ask questions about what it’s like to work here. Or, you can let us know if there’s someone in particular on our team you’d like to speak with. We’re proud of what we can offer you, and we’re confident that our team will agree.